This stuff is gross yo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it in with my protein shake and it completely overpowered my shake. It tastes like chalky peanuts. Just FYI. If you are getting it to make your protein shake taste better, not the reason to get it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best product on here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it how dark the powder was. It's super creamy and tasty when even just mixed with water. I use it on the days I have gone over my fat intake but still want "peanut butter". Would re-purchase!

Would buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had some other peanut butter powders (like Bell Plantation) & most of them seem to have toxins in them (pesticides maybe?) This brand of peanut butter powder is CLEAN which is hard to find these days. The taste is good...a little over roasted...but still good. Need a little salt and sugar added. It does not make a particularly good peanut butter spread when you add oil & a little water to it. It is excellent to use in satays and also peanut cakes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In the US I consume a lot of nut products, especially peanut powder and nut butters, which I have had a hard time finding when living abroad. This product is a great, high protein option, and with free-shipping I have no complaints! I am so glad I found this website and product, it's been a life saver.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and macros, I use it with a shake or yogurt.

Really Good. Would recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really Good. Would recommend!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Enjoyed this product. Don’t think the peanut flavour is as strong as pb2 but I add a pinch of salt to my smoothie and it’s delish. Good value for money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its tasty, not too sweet , don't know if its really works

so good

Posted by johngf on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have found a favorite powdered peanut butter! Due to health reasons, we are on a strict sodium-restricted diet. I was shocked to see how much sodium and other things are added to some of the other brands of powdered peanut butter. I was so glad to find this one on Iherb. It has nothing but roasted peanuts. That's it. It has such a rich, nutty smell and tastes great. It blends smoothly into our shakes and smoothies. We love it! Highly recommend! This will be our new go-to!

1 2