I Love these tablets! Non-toxic and leave my dishes clean and spot free! Wonderful!!

Posted by HealthyEating on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Ecover cleaning products and this one is great! We use these to clean our dishes, so we do not worry about toxic chemical residue being left of the dishes and ingested by our loved ones. Plus, it is so much better for the environment! If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Clean worse then regular tablets...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hard to write my opinion...obviously cleans worse then some regular dishwasher tablets...but I just want to believe that its really as natural and eco friendly as they say...

Does the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really happy with these tabs. To get my 'older' dishwasher to break them down properly, I cut them in half.

does a good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

toxin free, and it works well in my dishwasher. My dishes are squeaky clean. I'll buy it again.

Best dishwasher tablets

Posted by gilliab on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best diswasher tablets, and also safe to use and not harmful for the enviroment. Much recommended

Extremely impressed

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is nice yet not overpowering and I had tried a variety of "natural" brands (including Seventh Generation) prior to this but none left my dishes as spotless as Ecover did. So clean it'd sterilize a Republican if you shoved one into your dishwasher!

Really Cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted something that cleans and is virtually chemical free. This does not leave an odor on the dishes. I was worried about that, but glad it didn't, because the price is good here. We don't put the tab in the little container, we just throw it on the bottom on the basin before starting the DW. Never had any food or film.

Always good, Always green

Posted by adechamplain on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've used Ecover before but not in dishwashing tablets. I haven't used it yet but i'm happy to find an eco friendly version on iherb. Thanks for carrying it.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does a good job cleaning dishes.

nice product

Posted by big savings on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice and very convenient. please enter L - M - Z - 2 - 7 - 1 (without hyphen) !

1 2 3 4