Upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I notice over the last few weeks I've had an upset stomach, so I've experimented with my supplements. When I miss a dose of Astaxanthin my stomach is not upset for the rest of the day, so I can only assume it is this supplement causing it. I will try only taking it a couple of times a week, at night instead of the morning.

Now Foods, Astaxanthin, 4 mg

Posted by msturglifestyle on August 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my second review! I have now noticed that this contains the bad form of Vitamin E that is not natural & has been shown to contributing factor in heart desease!!

Look at the added ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

"modified" corn starch (sounds like GMO) and soy. I will find a natural product without these additives in the future.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

No noticable changes after one bottle.

from fin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

made my skin brake out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

smells horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suspect the IBS symptoms other people are complaining about are a result of rancid oils. I am surprised it is rancid smelling since it said olive oil was the carrier ingredient on the the label. I don't think that ingredient listing is truthful based on the horrible smell. I won't even chance ingesting something that smells like this.

No effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

No effects so far . Very disappointed

not what I ordered.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered another brand of astaxanthin and received this brand. I paid for 2 day shipping and didn't receive the product for over 10 days.

Now Foods, Astaxantin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took a few softgels and I do not feel any difference so far