Not that effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used them overnight and despite the discomfort I can't say that I saw any visible results. I use cotton pads soaked with warm chamomile and my eyes seem definitely more refreshed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these once a week and am impressed with the results.

Not impressed

Posted by DinaB123 on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This are very flimsy and hard to apply correctly. Any failure in technique drives poor results. This concept isn't new. My mother used to apply blotting paper cut outs smeared in lotion over her crow feet. Her home made pads produced "Wow!" results and had zero failure rate.

Results not fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Results not fast

got it today and used it at night

Posted by HealthGeek on April 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

iherb got fast shipping despite that I use the regular Airmail. I'm an Asian in my late 20's with dark circles which been with me for years, started to see I've got some wrinkles, so eager to find some eye mask / gel / cream to help to make them look less visible. Found this eye pad here, not cheap and not too expensive, so give it a try. Been to beauty salon paid a double (and just a 1st trial price) for the same kind of stuff I believe. Was too greedy, let them stayed on my under eyes for 40 mins instead of the recommend 15-20mins, i did spray on some Thayers Rose-petal water to moist it for the last 10 mins though. AFter removing the pads, didn't really give me a wow, but can see the wrinkles are just a bit less visible, maybe about 10% less. As I have moistened my eye area before placing my pad, so not sure if that's my eye gel or the eye pads gave me that effect. Will finish this package within this month, hope 3 times can make a charm. Fingers crossed. If my dark circles and wrinkles got some improvements, maybe will consider bulk buying, since it's the only way to get it cheaper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

These pads make my skin a little bit smoother, but the effect doen't last long time.

Reduce Puffiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worked quite well but I found it dried out very quickly on my face - probably would not buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

About as useful as putting wet toilet tissue on my face. Awful waste of money.

very bab

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn find it

This is the answer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Totally nontoxic and it works! I don't buy the kit, just the pads and use aloe vera gel for moistener. It is a fabulous product. I'm older than dirt and it even works on me. I use it under eyes and on cheeks and above upper lip.

1 2