Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like to use regular pads from the drugstore, because the plastic materials they used irrate me and make me feel itchy at night. With these I have no problem, they are breathable, made of cotton, no plastic top layer, feel very comfortable.

These have got you covered

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great long pad for the heavy days when you have to do a bunch of stuff and you can't just sit calmly in one safe position all day. No toxic plastic smell, comfortable and stay put with wide wings. Great for night too, when sleeping on your back usually means being paranoid about ruining your sheets... these pads have got your back(side).

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's great to have a feminine product that isn't full of fragrances and bleach.

Posted by iherblover on March 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good! easy to use, gentle, odorless.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

really long, used them at night, wings stick well, comfortable and soft for skin. Still have an impression that on heavy flow days you should change them more often than usual pads from drugstores.I was surprised that these pads are as comfortable as chemical ones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

after trying natracare's pads and then this brand, I can defenitly say this is by far better! it does'nt feel diaper-like, as the natracare does.

Great pads

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these pads. It makes me happy to know that I'm using safer products for my body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unable to absorb as much as expect

Posted by funexplorer on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unable to absorb as much as expected. Need to change more often. Too costly for long term usage. I am now back to my conventional trusted brands Kotex.

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non-toxic, as far as I can tell. A far cry from the standard variety

1 2 3 4