Not effective for me

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Magnesium Malate for more than 10 years now to relieve pain, cramps and migrain. During the last 5 years I use Source Naturals Magnesium Malate. I ordered Nature's Life to save money. Three tablets Source Naturals contain 425 mg Magnesium and 2500 mg Malic Acid. Two tablets Nature's Life contain 400 mg Magnesium and 1920 mg Malic acid. The amount Magnesium is about the same, the Malic Acid is about 20 % less. Thursday morning I took the first dosage Nature's Life, unfortunately Saturday morning I woke up with a lot of pain. After taking a few double dosages Source Naturals I felt normal again. In the Dr. Oz show I saw a test how to solve a tablet. I had to use the microwave a few times to achieve the right temperature. The Source Naturals tablet was solved within 10 minutes, the Nature's Life tablet was still not solved after 12 hours. That could explain why it is not effective. I keep using Source Naturals Magnesium Malate for the rest of my life. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

needed this

Posted by katiemr on October 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a severe magnesium deficiency and this brand of magnesium seems to help me the most out of others that I have tried. This works the best- I notice a huge difference in the way my body feels if I happen to forget a dose.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand of magnesium malate is the most effective in my opinion. It really makes a difference in my muscle pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a life-changer for me in coping with chronic pain and fatigue. After several years of sedentary activity level (i.e. only being able to get up to walk to the bathroom and back or to the car and back) i started taking these pills and also mysteriously started being able to go for walks the same day. I don't know if they are related because i'm not a scientist but my experience is that when i forget to take them i have a harder time moving. Hope they help you like they helped me! And good price point as well. Medium-hard to swallow but worth it.

Sharon B

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

After much research, I found this product very easy to asorb. It's not full of other junk. I find it works well for me.

best price / value Magnesium Malate

Posted by Hungarian on October 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the most absorbable Mg!

A favoured form of magnesium that I wish you would provide in a 250-tablet-sized bottle (that's available by others).

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

A superior choice of chelated (whole-body) magnesium by far (over the more common magnesium oxides and citrates) with less digestion-related issues and more body retention. I'd like to add that I prefer many of "Nature's Life" products for their formulas, as well as both their price and quantity of bottled tablets.

Great For Energy For ME/CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've got ME/CFS and this magnesium malate is brilliant for it. The initial improvement was that I could move between rooms in my house at normal speed again and go out once per week on my own to the local shop. Without these tablets neither of these things are possible and I was totally reliant on other people to do my shopping. The more longer term improvement is I'm now able to clean my home again and cook for myself. In addition I go out two or three times per week now including the local park to feed the birds. I sincerely thank the manufacturer for giving me back elements of my life that were taken from me when I relapsed 18 months ago. These tablets are worth their weight in gold to me. I also use magnesium bisglycinate and l threonate that I'll review when I can get round to it.

Mag. Malate 1,300 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased of how it helps with the restlessness in my legs when I try and go to sleep. I recommend this form of Magnesium above other types of Magnesium because they didn't work. This did, as far as I'm concerned.

The most economical magnesium malate

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

High value for money: magnesium+malic acid, both has specific benefits. No leg cramp since I taking it.