Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep my eczema at bay, recommended it to my whole family

Best buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used it 3 night and it did wonders to the skin And no smell at all! Greate!

very moisturizing! my husband loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been paying a lot for his Kiehl's hand salve, but when I saw all the toxic ingredients used to make this cream, I was simply appalled. Why are people paying so much of their hard earned money just to poison themselves? I searched high and low for a non-toxic but reasonably moisturizing hand lotion. The Critical Repair Cream was it! My husband says it's more moisturizing than the Kiehl's formula and his skin remains soft after a few hand washes! Kiehl's didn't do that! It has a lovely scent that he and I like, but some folks that are sensitive to certain scents may have issues with this. The scent is very unusual and hard to describe.

obnoxious vile smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the product says Petal Fresh. Natural Remedy. Nothing in nature smells like cheap perfume. Why would a company making a Natural Remedy add some horrible vomit inducing chemical? I took one sniff and that was the end of that product. I only use UNSCENTED products... 99% of all natural products come unscented! Never use this product on a child.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

rich and great for very dry hands.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great hand lotion. Really soaks in and softens. My husband loves the smell but I really can't detect one

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely buying it again!

Rich, and not sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this item...seem quite good so far...using mainly for dry heels. Hopefully it works well!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Workes great and amazing smell!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my husband as he has very dry skin. I don't massage his feet every day but it does seen to have made an improvement on his dry, cracked heels. It's quite a smallish tube but you only need a small amount and it is easily absorbed.

1 2 3